Monday, January 12, 2009

Greetings from fi’zi:k athlete central - grass roots edition!

I'm John C, and I'd like to welcome all teams and riders who rock "the :k." Throughout this season, I will be working with great teams and individual riders who choose nothing but the best riding gear and support. Roadies, cross-country, tri, xterra athletes and everyone in between - you are welcomed to join.

This is a new initiative that we at fi’zi:k are putting together for the 2009 season, and we're launching it NOW!

Being a single speed endurance racer myself, I'm now getting my feet wet in the All-mountain-Enduro category. I know how hard it can be to find companies that are willing to support athletes. This is my area of focus with Fi’zi:k. I'm working to outfit teams and individuals across North America to help you to kick off the season on what we believe are the best saddles. If you or your team has race resume or promotional material send it my way for review and consideration. j.cordoba@fizik.com


I'll be attending events throughout the year to meet and support fi’zi:k riders. So far I will be at Sea Otter, Downieville Classic (tentative), and SSWC09 (As long as my piece-of-art entry makes the cut). If you have local event that you think Fi’zi:k should attend for you or your team, then by all means let me know, and I will take it into consideration with my schedule.

As always, check back to this site often. We've got a lot to come, and we're just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment